السبت، 22 فبراير 2014

Hope Them If You Got Them

Hope Them If You Got Them

Expert Author Vince Chiles
"Hope them if you got them" Here's a variation of an old saying, but it
reflects on the relief that can be gotten quickly by something more
powerful then a smoke - hope. Hope is the ability to belief in a
brighter tomorrow or a positive outcome. Hope inspires creation and
innovation. It is the inertia behind hard work, and the fuel in
motivation. Hope is the wind that fills the sails of each journey, and is the
guarantee of safe passage.
So how does one cultivate hopes so that one can hope them if you got
them. Because invariably life will catch up to you when the chips are
down, and your feeling blue. How will you find hope and
get it when you need them?
Cultivating hope requires being willing to believe in something greater
then you. Belief is like the water the hope-seed needs to grow.
Resiliency is a good thing to believe in, it's the ability to bounce
back in the face of adversity. Resiliency is a lot like hope. I belief
in our innate ability to be resilient and it give me great hope for
mankind in general. I also believe in my own resiliency, and so I hope
to bounce back whenever I feel down and out. I choice to think this to
will pass and I will rise like the phoenix from the ashes and be carried
on the winds of hope.
Hope also needs a solid ground in which to be planted this is character,
and individuality, it is each voice singing out a unique story defined
by time and space. Each person has worth, and each life is a story
worth telling. Validating that worth is the ground through hope with
anchor itself to. Each and every time you validate your own worth,
simply by telling yourself "I'm OK just the way I am." You're letting
you hope roots to drink up your resiliency and you sprout to reach for
the sky.
Love is the sun that shines onto hope and allows it to grow. Self-love
is the ability to see the goodness that is within it allows us to be
tender and kind, and to rub away the tears of a crying child. Love
shines on all beauty and pain and gathers it all up in a big hug and
says no matter what I love you.
I cultivate hope so that I can use 'hope them when I got them,' and I hope a lot.
I hope for a cleaner and kinder world. I hope for heightened awareness
about all of our inherent worth, and the beauty of our diversity. I
hope we can learn and learn again from each of our voices and that we
can love and see the beauty and the pain with grace and tolerance,
forgiveness and justice. Hope helps me go, and I hope it will help you
go to.
Vince Chiles, LCSW is the author of a self-published book Happiness in Five Minutes a Day which is scheduled to be released to the public 3/26/08. Information about Vince and his book can be obtained by going to [http://www.happinessinfive.com]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق